Workwhile Questions with Alex Frangiamore
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. Which living person do you most admire?
4. What is your greatest extravagance?
Super swanky restaurants.
5. What is your current state of mind?
6. What do you consider the most overrated trend in design?
7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
8. What piece of work do you wish you’d done yourself?
606 Universal Shelving System.
9. What is your dream project?
To build a house of my own.
10. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
So far, switching careers to pursue my passion.
11. What is your most useful tool you use for your craft?
12. What do you do to get out of a creative rut?
Make a cup of tea.
13. What would you do if you weren’t a designer?
14. What makes you unique as a designer?
My experience across different mediums.
15. What do you most value in a client?
16. What do you most value in a collaborator?
17. Who are your professional inspirations?
Ryoji Ikeda and Ed Van Der Elsken.
18. Which historical or fictional figure do you most identify with?
19. Who are your heroes in real life?
My family and friends!
20. What is your greatest regret?
Not moving abroad sooner.
21. What is your motto?
Make the illogical logical.