Workwhile Questions with Jop Quirindongo
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sunshine & traveling.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Loved ones dying
3. Which living person do you most admire?
4. What is your greatest extravagance?
5. What is your current state of mind?
Happy although it’s grey and rainy
6. What do you consider the most overrated trend in design?
Designing without thinking.
7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
8. What piece of work do you wish you’d done yourself?
The Taj Mahal.
9. What is your dream project?
Just keep on doing what I do and enjoy it.
10. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
That is still to come.
11. What is your most useful tool you use for your craft?
12. What do you do to get out of a creative rut?
Do something else for a while.
13. What would you do if you weren’t a designer?
I’d be an architect.
14. What makes you unique as a designer?
I try to play with contrasts a lot: in colour, shape and type.
15. What do you most value in a client?
To trust the creative he/she has hired and let them do what they’re good at.
16. What do you most value in a collaborator?
Giving positive energy.
17. Who are your professional aspirations?
More international work.
18. Which historical or fictional figure do you most identify with?
19. Who are your heroes in real life?
At this moment: Suede.
20. What is your greatest regret?
21. What is your motto?